So you found an item you wish to order on our website/catalog.
1. You can do so by e-mailing request to us.
2. You can contact our mobile agents and they will meet in person to make your order.
Mobile Agents: 1-866-866-0463 ext 700
3. You can still buy our clearance/staging items for almost half the retail price, call your local agent to find out more details.
A Minimum order of $6,000.00 is required for residential clients to place an order online. We also offer 30% off items in store as well as in stock, please call/email us for more information.
Great option for residential customers that are looking to furnish their house or commercial customers looking to buy whole sale pricing.
Min Order of $16,000 to place an order and to receive wholesale pricing.
$16,000 = 20% off
$22,000 and up = 30% off
What's the Difference:
"Our synthetic (PU, Matching Leather) are very durable"
1. The best test is the inside of the material. The inside of leather will appear as suede whereas the inside of synthetic has a woven typically fuzzy, often white material.
2. Look at the cross section. Leather is one material (a skin) whereas synthetic is a bonding of plastic surface to a fabric substrate.
3. Pinch it. Leather is thicker, vinyl is thinner. To become familiar, find something you know is leather and pinch it to get a benchmark sense of the thickness.
4. Look for imperfections (hide scars, bug bites, etc.) Leather hides are not perfect across the surface (like knots in wood). Vinyl has no surface characteristics as it's man made.
5. Look for a repeating pattern. Like wall paper, vinyl is manufactured with a specific pattern that repeats itself.
6. Large versus small panels - Leather is from an animal that has limitations dimensionally (ever see a 20 foot cow?), vinyl is produced on a roll with no limits to size.
7. Grain Pattern - If the grain pattern is totally uniform its probably vinyl. Nature does not produce complete uniformity.
J-D Decor sofas may be customized anywhere from upholstery, to frame modification (make sofa bigger in size to accommodate living space). To get the best accurate quote, Please call us at (226-444-8968) A sofa ordered are built just for you, and therefore may not be canceled or returned but we offer two business days for any modification if needed. The default configuration of this sofa unless otherwise stated, is Italian leather where your body touches (Back cushion, bottom cushion, armrests) and leather match on the back, bottom, and sides.
Leather samples shown on the website may not be the same as the actual product due to:
- Different computer monitors display color differently.
- Colors of actual products may vary slightly from one batch to another.
- Furniture color shows differently under natural light and artificial light
- J-D Decor will try it best but offers no guarantee that the colors showing on the website will match 100% to the actual product.
We do have Leather color samples in store, for those who want to have a better look.
Standard 1 Year Warranty applies only to our furniture’s. Small home decor items such as (oil painting, vases, etc) have neither warranty nor a store refund. Our standard 1 year warranty on our furniture’s covers frame, seams and does not cover normal wear and tear, J-D DECOR does not cover any intentional damage in which case the warranty is voided.
Extended Warranty for 2-3 years can be purchase for a small fee, which covers general repair to leather. Leather is a natural product and as such will show variations of shade and tone are expected and as are nicks and scratches, and wrinkles those only occur in genuine leather; those characteristic are in no way to be considered defect.
4-5 months to arrive but do take in mind this time frame is simply an estimate, J-D DECOR will do its best to have the product in time for our customers but at the same time we are not responsibly for any delay cause by custom hold or any other unmanageable factors.
Items that we have in stock, can be delivered within a week. If you are interested in ordering an item and need it as soon as possible , please contact us to see if it's in stock.
Delivery service zones:
We deliver to most areas in Ontario However if you live outside the areas in the map below contact us .
Still need help?
Feel free to contact our store at